Dear colleagues and friends,
Medicxi is delighted to invite you to our first "Medicxi Summit" on Tuesday, 14 January 2020, alongside the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
The Summit will take place at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel, 999 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94108; consisting of two one-hour panels taking place from 3:30pm - 5:30pm PT, followed by a networking reception.
"New Shapes of the Pharma Industry in the Next Decade"
"Changing R&D Models for Long-Term Sustainability and Growth of Pharma Companies"
Among the confirmed speakers for these panels are:
- Vas Narasimhan - CEO, Novartis
- Giovanni Caforio - CEO, BMS
- Jennifer Taubert - EVP, Worldwide Chairman, Pharmaceuticals, J&J
- Rupert Vessey - President Research and Early Development, BMS
- Hal Barron - President R&D, GSK
- John Reed - President R&D, Sanofi
- George Yancopoulos - President & CSO, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
We look forward to seeing you there!